Followers

Vote For Me Here

Friday, January 7, 2011

Snow Update

Ok well I did find out that there was early dismissal today, so I did leave work early. As for the snow, there is none to be seen yet, except what was already on the ground. This morning the weather said it would start in the afternoon, now it says at about 3pm. Which brings the question... Why did the kids get out of school early??? hmmm.... Oh well, got me a half day at work too. hee hee.... 
So it is supposed to start at about 3pm and continue until about 11pm bringing with it approximately 4-6 inches.  If it does I will try to take some photos and post them. Some times the weather has no idea what its doing! Hmmm... would that make the weather more female or male?? I personally think it makes it more male, although I am sure all men would dissagree. The women on the other hand know that our indecisiveness is due to the men's inability to give a straight answer! Leaving us women to decipher what the men are doing, going to do, and/or want to do. That in turn makes our mind go in circles and change our minds repeatedly. lol... Ok so not all men are that bad... maybe it's just the ones I know. And yes I am absolutely sure that there are some women that are just as bad. Who knows maybe I'm one of them and just don't realize it! Blah, Blah, Blah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... Yeh the Women i know are the same way you never know what their going to do... Can be very confusing..

Unknown said...

It is definately confusing. If you are with "women" and just a "woman" then it will absolutely be even more confusing. I may be a little sarcastic but I do believe it you know the person well enough and have paid enough attention to each other, they become a little easier to understand. Especially if you incorporate trust, respect, and the will to understand.
All my best to you and your women!

RSS Subscribe


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones