Followers

Vote For Me Here

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Morning Again

Ever notice how fast the weekend goes? If it goes any faster, I might not even see it! I had a pretty decent weekend though. Played alot of wii and now my shoulder is sore from all that bowling! lol   I also went sledding with my kids on Sunday. That was fun. I actually haven't done that in a while. It really reminds you how out of shape you are. At least in my case it did. It's great slidin down that hill trying to go as fast as you can. But then you have to walk back up that hill... Ugh! It was definately worth it though. The happiness I see in the eyes and smiles of my kids is worth all the pain that dang hill inflicted!
I must be off to work now so hope all you have an awesome Monday~~ hee hee....

No comments:

RSS Subscribe


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones