Followers

Vote For Me Here

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Few Photos I've Been Promising

Here are a few photos from Santa's Village that I promised to post.

The first photo I took with Santa (and edited to use as Christmas cards but never did!) in his den, the second was taken in front of his fireplace in the foyer. Santa actually has a very cute house! That is the outside of it below.

We also got some yummy hot apple cider from Mrs. Claus while we waited to see Santa.
There was also a hallway dedicated to all the reindeer. Rudolph's portrait was not painted because he was out rescuing a hiker the day they were done!

And here is one more of my kids with Santa in his den.

We had a great time and can't wait to go back!
Hope you like the photos. I will try to post more of Santa's Village very soon.
Have an awesome day!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What great pictures. You have beautiful kids! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I am so so sorry to hear you lost both your Dad and Step-Dad in the same year. That had to be so hard. I hope this year is a good one for you.

Unknown said...

Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you. Yes it was quite a difficult year. And I too hope this year will be a much brighter.

RSS Subscribe


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones