Followers

Vote For Me Here

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Did I Hear Someone Say Snow?

Ok so its Wed, Hump Day! Last night it started snowing sometime around 11, I think... It is still snowing. We are expected to get 18 - 24 inches. Craziness! This is New England after all and it is part of living here. I kinda like it though. It looks beautiful and I get a day off from work. That is always nice.
Well, my head still feels full and heavy.. I've been trying to get rid of this dang cold for over a week now. Major PITA! So, I can't think very well currently but I will definately catch up on this week very soon. I really do have alot to say! I'll also post a couple more pics of the snow...
It's really hard to see how much snow is really there. I swear I will make it outside, when I actually have time to stop and take a couple pics, and I will post those too!

No comments:

RSS Subscribe


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones