Followers

Vote For Me Here

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Little More About Me

I am very new to this world of blogging. I have been looking through some other blogs and realized that so far mine has not been very personalized. I thought to myself.....hmmm....that's very weird. I am pretty much an open book. I know people hear it and say it all the time but I really am the type of person that falls under the category of "What you see is what you get."  Really I am! 
I'm an awful liar and will have no choice but to tell the truth if asked a question. It is a blessing and a curse. I really don't have anything to hide. I am who I am. My life is full of my choices, good and bad. They make me who I am, who I was, and who I will be.  I have to own them, all of them. Even if I am not proud of them. They are still mine and no one else's. Others may have influenced some of my good and/or bad choices but they are still ultimately and completely mine.  It has been said, I know cuz I've heard it repeatedly all my life, that I am a little on the "unique" side. That's cool with me. I like it that way. How boring to be just like everybody else. Blah Blah Blah.... I never want to hear someone say to me.."You remind me of someone." Unless of course that person happens to be gorgeous and awesome... then maybe it would be ok.  But really I am unlike anyone I've ever met and I intend to keep it that way. 
I think my honesty, lack of lying ability, my bluntness, and my "uniqueness" are the reasons that I donot have many close friends (ok I have one, but we don't see each other or talk often) but I refuse to change who I am just to have friends. Because then in all reality, they really wouldn't be my friends. I'm not sure if those characteristics intimidate people or what but I guess that is their problem. They are the ones missing out on a friend that would be sincere, supportive, and loyal.  So, eh whatever, I have my kids and they are the only best friends I will ever need.
What are your opinions? How are you with your friends? Have you been told you are on the "unique" side?

No comments:

RSS Subscribe


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones