Followers

Vote For Me Here

Friday, January 7, 2011

Snow, Snow, Everywhere Snow

Actually there isn't much snow on the ground yet, most of the snow that fell Christmas weekend has melted.  We are supposed to get another 3-4 inches by tomorrow morning. Most schools are closed today or are closing early. But not my town! This town rarely closes for snow while ever town around us does. Sometimes it a good thing, other times... not so good. It's easy for my kids to get to school though considering they only have to walk out the door and cross the street! Very Nice.. I love it. When we first moved to this apt. I was lost in the morning with so much time on my hands. I used to have to drive them across town to get to school. Anyway, it seems as though our town likes to wait until the last minute to let parents know they will be closing early, like parents just sit around all day doing nothing waiting for their kids to get out of school. Don't they realize that for some people it is not as though they can just leave work whenever they feel like it without any notice. That just really irritates me! For me, thats not the case, so why be mad? It's the point. I know there are alot of parents that don't have such freedom at work. I am very lucky that with what I do I can get away with that. Of course I have to make up the hours but it makes times like this so much easier. With that said, I guess I better get to work! lol     I might be leaving early today.....hmmm....when will I find out....lol.....

So how where are you and how is the weather there?
I'm not sure if it is anywhere on my blog (i'll have to look into that) but I am in Connecticut.

2 comments:

ANGELO said...

I am the Philippines! The weather is really perfect, since it's a tropical country. However, I wish to experience snow one day, when I go to another country. I'm always fond of snow since I was young.

Anyways, thanks for following me on blog. I really appreciated it ^_^

I'm really looking forward for your next post. Have a great night!

Unknown said...

Hey Gelovsky. Thanks for the comment and the follow. My Step-Mom is from the Philipines! I've never been there but would like to visit one day. If there is enough snow tonight I will try to post a couple photos for you, and anyone else that wants to see.
Take Care and keep in touch. =)

RSS Subscribe


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones