Followers

Vote For Me Here

Friday, December 10, 2010

Who Are We?

This is my first blog post... EVER!  So I just wanted to let everyone know who we are. My name is Janice and I live in Ct. I have two awesome kids, Michael and EmmaLee.
Together we created JEM Artistry - (J = Janice, E=EmmaLee, M=Michael). We all enjoy painting so we decided to try to make a family business out of our hobby. We do have some stuff up for sale at http://www.artfire.com/users/JEMArtistry and you can also find us on facebook.  We have mainly done abstract paintings with acrylics, so far. We have each done one with oil paints, but it takes soooo long to dry. Unfortunatley, like myself, my kids are not always very patient! lol
 I guess that about covers my brief introduction. I will be making more posts in the near future. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thanks so much for reading....I am off to work..... Have a great day everyone!

RSS Subscribe


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones