Followers

Vote For Me Here

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Holidays

Hope everyone had an awesome Holiday! It always seems to go by so fast... I didn't get much time with my kids this year but the time we had was great. It's a little tough for me around the holidays because I don't have any family close by so I don't get to spend time with them. Makes me miss them all even more. It's nice to know they all still have the family holiday parties I remember from childhood though.  I get so aggravated when people take their family for granted. Not making the effort to spend time together and seems they only think about it when it's not possible or it's too late.  No matter how much your family frustrates you, they are yours! Appreciate having them in your life because when all is said and done, you will regret not doing or saying the things you should have but no longer have the choice! Ok, enough lecturing! I have to go to work now. I'll lecture more later....lol.... and try to post some pictures! Have a great day! =)

No comments:

RSS Subscribe


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones