Followers

Vote For Me Here

Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa's Village Lancaster NH

So I just got back from a weekend vacation with my kids. I surprised them with a trip to Santa's Village. We stayed at a place called Lancaster Motor Inn which was only about 5 min to Santa's Village. It was pretty cool. It's a nice, home-like place, it's not a fancy place which is fine with me. It is very clean, the people are friendly, and it is very affordable. They have package deals that include your stay and a day at either Santa's Village or Six Gun City, or both. Very convenient. We are definitely going back there. Santa's Village was also very cool. Despite the rain, we had an awesome time. My kids were very surprised. They got to meet Santa, Mrs. Claus, and the all the reindeer. They have rides, games, activities, good food, and lots to see. We are thinking of going back in the summer time, too. There are quite a few attractions in the area that we want to go to. Six Gun City, and a huge water park (I can't remember the name!).   If you want to know more feel free to ask! Hope you all had a great weekend too!

No comments:

RSS Subscribe


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones